Re: What's planned for 7.5?

От Christopher Browne
Тема Re: What's planned for 7.5?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Stephen" <jleelim@xxxxxxx.com> writes:
> Any chance we'll see the VACUUM delay patch (throttle) get into 7.5? I only
> had the chance to try the first patch by Tom Lane and it was very good
> already. I was hoping it gets into 7.4.1 but it didn't. :-(
>
> I really need the VACUUM delay patch because my servers are begging to die
> every time VACUUM runs. Please let it be in 7.5.

The hope, in 7.5, is to have ARC, which is the "super-duper-duper"
version, working.

The delay patch is simple enough to add in if you need it :-).
--
let name="cbbrowne" and tld="libertyrms.info" in String.concat "@" [name;tld];;
<http://dev6.int.libertyrms.com/>

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: failed to re-find parent key