Re: Basix for Data General / Basix for Sco Unix

От Chris Browne
Тема Re: Basix for Data General / Basix for Sco Unix
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Kuywan" <Kuywan@hotmail.com> writes:
> I have a Data General server with Basix Program and i would like
> change for the Sco Unix server. I would like use my Basix Program on
> Sco Unix, but i can't find the program for run Basix on Sco Unix (or
> Linux, or any Unix).  Thank you for help!.

And could you frame this as a question about PostgreSQL, maybehaps?

This is a mailing list for discussion of the PostgreSQL
object/relational database; I can't say that I'm familiar with a
"Basix" system running on _any_ platform, and that is certainly not
something I'd expect people around this list to be much aware of.

The only "Basix" I can see in a quick Google is the following...
  <http://www.baessgen.de/basix.php>
--
let name="cbbrowne" and tld="ntlug.org" in String.concat "@" [name;tld];;
http://www.ntlug.org/~cbbrowne/internet.html