PostgreSQL Marketing material

От Chris Browne
Тема PostgreSQL Marketing material
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Is there a preferred brochure, these days?

I can distribute something at the Toronto "IT360" conference (used to
be called RealWorldLinux), IF there's something suitable to
distribute.

Ideally, that would be 2-sided 8.5"x11", where B&W is obviously
cheapest to generate.

I was under the impression that there might be something at pgFoundry,
but it seems to be down again.

This site has an A4-oriented brochure...
<http://net-tex.dnsalias.org/~stefan/nt/netbsd/advocacy/pg/>

I have done some rewriting of it specifically to get it to fit onto
8.5x11 (dropping a few words here and there seems to do the job).
--
(reverse (concatenate 'string "ofni.secnanifxunil" "@" "enworbbc"))
http://linuxfinances.info/info/finances.html