Re: Optimizer : query rewrite and execution plan ?

От SURANTYN Jean François
Тема Re: Optimizer : query rewrite and execution plan ?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Many thanks for your quick reply

In fact, that issue comes from a recent migration from Oracle to Postgresql, and even if some queries were not
optimizedby the past (example: where n=1 and n=1), Oracle was able to rewrite them and to "hide" the bad queries". But
nowthat we have migrated to Postgresql, we have discovered that some queries were indeed badly wroten
I will tell to the developpers to try to optimize their queries for them to work efficiently on Postgresql

Thanks again for your help

Regards

Jean-Francois SURANTYN