Re: Where to troubleshoot phpPgAdmin login issues?

От Steve Atkins
Тема Re: Where to troubleshoot phpPgAdmin login issues?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> On Nov 28, 2017, at 12:06 PM, Robert Gordon <rgordon@onetechbeyond.com> wrote:
>
> I am getting “Login failed” errors when attempting to log into phpPgAdmin as user ‘postgres’.   In what file path
wouldI find the relevant log files, to try and identify why the login is being rejected?

Probably /var/lib/pgsql/data/pg_log or somewhere like that, if there's nothing obvious in /var/log.

You're not allowing connections from IPv4 localhost, though, and that's where I'd expect a sensibly configured
phpPgAdminto be trying to connect from (assuming it's on the same machine as the database).

Cheers, Steve

От: Robert Gordon
Сообщение: Where to troubleshoot phpPgAdmin login issues?
От: "Peter J. Holzer"
Сообщение: Re: Plan for update ... where a is not distinct from b