Re: Update Old Version Public Keys?

От David E. Wheeler
Тема Re: Update Old Version Public Keys?
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
On Jun 14, 2020, at 17:54, David E. Wheeler <david@justatheory.com> wrote:

> Okay, I changed it to:
>
> ```
> ADD https://salsa.debian.org/postgresql/postgresql-common/-/raw/master/pgdg/apt.postgresql.org.sh /usr/local/bin/
> RUN chmod +x /usr/local/bin/apt.postgresql.org.sh \
>    && apt-get update \
>    && apt-get install -y --no-install-recommends build-essential pgxnclient ca-certificates gnupg2 \
>    && apt-get clean
> ```
>
> And then I added code to my start script to call
>
>    apt.postgresql.org.sh -p -v $PGVERSION
>
> However, when I try to install 13, I get:
>
> ```
> or been moved out of Incoming.

> postgresql-13 : Depends: postgresql-client-13 but it is not going to be installed
> postgresql-server-dev-13 : Depends: libpq-dev (>= 13~~) but 11.7-0+deb10u1 is to be installed
>                            Depends: postgresql-client-13 but it is not going to be installed
> ```
>
> Is there something else that needs doing?

Hello gang. I tried this again today, now that 13.0 is out, and get the same errors. Do I need to do something
differentthan I did for 12 and earlier? Example:

  https://github.com/theory/pg-semver/runs/1239421317

Thanks,

David

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Postgis package for Postgresql 13
Сообщение: Re: Postgis package for Postgresql 13