Re: massive quotes?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: massive quotes?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Is there a TODO here?  The only problem I see is that it introduces the
> idea of special column-1 handling, which we don't have right now, except
> in COPY.

I think the idea would be to execute what's effectively a COPY IN during
the CREATE FUNCTION command, and then use the data so collected as the
function body.  It seems doable offhand, though we'd have to think about
whether this breaks any aspect of the FE/BE protocol, or whether it's
truly a user-friendly interface.