Re: Linuxworld Toronto, April 30 - May 2

От Chris Browne
Тема Re: Linuxworld Toronto, April 30 - May 2
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
robert.bernier5@sympatico.ca (Robert Bernier) writes:
> Is anybody planning to attend this and set up a booth?
>
> http://www.it360.ca/

I have involvement with the local LUG booth.  I don't have a
particular "PostgreSQL hat" on in that context.

It would be a nice thing to have *something* PostgreSQL-relevant
'deployed' there.

I'm not sure a booth is the right answer; the rules associated with
having a free booth are somewhat restrictive.  If you have a free
booth, you're there to promote some form of user group, and it's
verboten to try to sell commercial services to passers-by.

And it's probably rather late to be *starting* to negotiate a booth...

It seems to me that having a PostgreSQL talk would probably be more
useful.  But it's months too late; the due date, for that, was
November 4, 2005...
--
"cbbrowne","@","cbbrowne.com"
http://cbbrowne.com/info/finances.html