Re: POC: Cleaning up orphaned files using undo logs

От Antonin Houska
Тема Re: POC: Cleaning up orphaned files using undo logs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 29, 2021 at 06:30:15PM +0100, Antonin Houska wrote:
> > Antonin Houska <ah@cybertec.at> wrote:
> > > Well, on repeated run of the test I could also hit the first one. I could fix
> > > it and will post a new version of the patch (along with some other small
> > > changes) this week.
> >
> > Attached is the next version. Changes done:
>
> Yikes, this patch is 23k lines, and most of it looks like added lines of
> code.  Is this size expected?

Yes, earlier versions of this patch, e.g. [1], were of comparable size. It's
not really an "ordinary patch".

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CA%2BhUKG%2BMpzRsZFE7ChhRq-Br5VYYi6mafVQ73Af7ahioWo5o8w%40mail.gmail.com

--
Antonin Houska

От: Amul Sul
Сообщение: Correct comment in StartupXLOG().