Re: What is happening on buildfarm member baiji?

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: What is happening on buildfarm member baiji?
Дата
Re: What is happening on buildfarm member baiji?  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Magnus Hagander wrote:
>> My point was that I can't even investigate how MSVC is working
>> at all.
>
> So what is it you're looking for, specifically, to help with that?

As a very bare minimum, we need to change the installation procedure to
log its destination.

Unless that has somehow got screwed up I can't see how Tom's theory of a
possibly left over .bki file can stand up.

cheers

andrew