RE: Hello, question regarding odbc

От Danny Severns
Тема RE: Hello, question regarding odbc
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

I notice you don’t check the rc from SQLSetEnvAttr.  Are you sure it is executing properly before using hEnv in the connection handle call?

From: Filip Cacic <leno.application@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2020 9:33 AM
To: pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org
Subject: Hello, question regarding odbc

Hello my name is Filip and in short I have question regarding ODBC.

Before, I am very sorry for disturbing, but little bit desperate in trying to solve my problem regarding odbc.

I am in situation where I m trying to build my own custom odbc, but already struggling on the start.

So far I made the setup.dll and everything works fine. My method ConfigDSN gets called and setup everything that is needed.

But now my problem is that when I try to connect to my DSN, it fails. It doesnt even call my method that I implement like SQLConnect..

I have posted my problem on stackoverflow with pictures of my source code.

I tried with many resources from the internet but they either not work or I am missing some fundemental knowledge of alll of that.

I would be really greatful if you can give me some guide on how to solve this.

P.S I am also willing to pay for the help aka Tutorial/guide