Re: Brochure(s)

От Chris Browne
Тема Re: Brochure(s)
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
ajs@crankycanuck.ca (Andrew Sullivan) writes:
> On Mon, May 29, 2006 at 11:58:17PM -0400, Christopher Browne wrote:
>> It's a two page flyer that explains numerous of the merits of
>> PostgreSQL...
>
> Who is the audience for that flyer?  Because if it's corporate
> people, it won't work.  They will never read that much stuff.

There's room for two flyers.

"Corporate people" may want the one which has most of a page devoted
to a picture of a building.

If handing something out at OSCON, I think I'd like to have a supply
of the one with "that much stuff."
--
(reverse (concatenate 'string "gro.gultn" "@" "enworbbc"))
http://cbbrowne.com/info/wp.html