Re: Changing recovery.conf parameters into GUCs

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Changing recovery.conf parameters into GUCs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 2013/07/09, at 4:09, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:

On 07/05/2013 10:09 PM, Michael Paquier wrote:
Yeah, it would be good to revive this thread now, which is the
beginning of the development cycle. As of now, just to recall
everybody, an agreement on this patch still needs to be found... Simon
is concerned with backward compatibility. Greg presented a nice spec
some time ago (Robert and I liked it) which would break backward
compatibility but allow to begin with a fresh infrastructure.

As folks know, I favor Smith's approach.  However, as far as I can find,
GSmith never posted a patch for his version.
Actually I did.
--
Michael
(Sent from my mobile phone)