Re: Sugerencia de opcion

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Sugerencia de opcion
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
2009/1/22 Informatica-Cooperativa Cnel. Oviedo <informatica@coopovie.com.py>:
> Buenos Dias todos,
>
>                             Soy un usuario de postgres de Paraguay, consulto
> sobre la posibilidad de inclucion en la futura version la siguiente
> sentencia(Uso de alias en la condicion HAVING ):
>

>     SELECT id, sum(salario) as SumaSalario
>     FROM salarios
>     GROUP BY id
>     HAVING SumaSalario>500;

I've wished for that syntax once or twice myself, but I'm assuming
there's a reason we haven't implemented it?  Part of the problem is
it's inheritantly ambiguous if salarios happens to contain a column
called sumasalario, which is a problem that seems to arise for me
fairly regularly in practice.  Still, it would be nice for WHERE/GROUP
BY/HAVING clauses to have an explicit way to reference "the target
list column called foo".

...Robert