Re: Streaming replication, retrying from archive

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Streaming replication, retrying from archive
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 10:23 AM, Heikki Linnakangas
> I wasn't really asking if it's possible to fix, I meant "Let's think
> about *how* to fix that".

Well...  maybe if it doesn't require too MUCH thought.

I'm thinking that HS+SR are going to be a bit like the Windows port -
they're going to require a few releases before they really work as
well as we'd like them too.

...Robert