Re: tsvector extraction patch

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: tsvector extraction patch
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 3:01 AM, Hans-Juergen Schoenig -- PostgreSQL
<postgres@cybertec.at> wrote:
> Hans-Juergen Schoenig -- PostgreSQL wrote:
>>
>> hello,
>>
>> this patch has not made it through yesterday, so i am trying to send it
>> again.
>> i made a small patch which i found useful for my personal tasks.
>> it would be nice to see this in 8.5. if not core then maybe contrib.
>> it transforms a tsvector to table format which is really nice for text
>> processing and comparison.
>>
>> test=# SELECT * FROM tsvcontent(to_tsvector('english', 'i am pretty sure
>> this is a good patch'));
>> lex   | rank
>> --------+------
>> good   |    8
>> patch  |    9
>> pretti |    3
>> sure   |    4
>> (4 rows)
>>
>>  many thanks,
>>
>>     hans

Hmm, looks like we never did anything about this.  Hans-Juergen, you
should probably update this and add it to the open CommitFest if you
want it to be considered for 8.5.

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/commitfest_view/open

...Robert