Re: email from toto todo

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: email from toto todo
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 3:09 PM, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-12-17 at 20:05 +0000, Dave Page wrote:
>> Have you contacted him and asked him to change his behaviour? We don't
>> normally bar ppl without giving them a chance to mend their ways.
>
> Normally I would suggest this same but this guy is a spammer. I have
> received emails from him personally.

Me too.  I actually wondered whether he might be a troll (rather than
simply clueless).  I responded to a private email as if he were for
real and told him how he should handle this if he's actually serious.
That got no response, but then subsequently I got another email from
him much like the first one, so either he's not actually paying
attention to the replies he gets, or the whole thing is a gag.

...Robert