Re: Partitioning option for COPY

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Partitioning option for COPY
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 9:39 AM, Emmanuel Cecchet <manu@asterdata.com> wrote:
> I think you should read the thread and the patch before making any false
> statements like you did in your email.
>
> 1. The patch does not use any trigger for routing.

Whoa, whoa!  I don't think that Simon said that it did.  But even if I
am wrong and he did...

> You should really think twice about the style of your emails that cast a
> detestable tone to discussions on pg-hackers.

...I certainly don't think this comment is justified.  This is a
technical discussion about the best way of solving a certain problem,
and I don't believe that any of the discussion up to this point has
been anything other than civil.  I can tell that you are frustrated
that your patch is not getting the support you would like to see it
get, but launching ad hominem attacks on Simon or anyone else is not
going to help.

...Robert