CommitFest 2009-07: Remaining Patches Moved To CommitFest 2009-09

От Robert Haas
Тема CommitFest 2009-07: Remaining Patches Moved To CommitFest 2009-09
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Per Peter's request to wrap this up, I have moved the last three
patches to the next CommitFest.  They are:
    Filtering dictionary support and unaccent dictionary    plpythonu datatype conversion improvements    query cancel
issuesin dblink

All of these seem like they are pretty far along, so hopefully we
won't have to wait until September to see them committed, but this
allows us to mark the current CommitFest as closed, which I have done.

...Robert