Re: SE-PostgreSQL Specifications

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: SE-PostgreSQL Specifications
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
2009/8/3 KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@ak.jp.nec.com>:
> I now plans to submit two patches for the next commit fest.
> The one is implementation of the abstraction layer.
> The other is basic implementation of the SE-PostgreSQL.

Is this a good idea, or would it be better to focus on the aclcheck
stuff (which is what I understand you to mean here by abstraction
layer) first?  You will be much happier getting one patch committed
than two patches not committed...  getting two patches of this size in
one CommitFest seems very unlikely, and I worry that the SE-PostgreSQL
patch will distract your time and reviewing time from the aclcheck
refactoring that must get done first, and well.

...Robert