Re: generic explain options v3

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: generic explain options v3
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 7:47 PM, Tom Lane<tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Here is an updated version of my "generic options for explain" patch.
>
> What is the rationale for essentially duplicating defGetBoolean()?

I just didn't realize we already had something along those lines.
Updated patch attached, to which I've also applied Andres Freund's
parser changes, suggested here:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2009-07/msg01213.php

> Also, I'd suggest changing the ExplainStmt struct to have a list of
> DefElem options instead of hard-wiring the option set at that level.

What is the advantage of that?

...Robert

Вложения

От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: revised hstore patch
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Modifying TOAST_TUPLE_THRESHOLD and TOAST_TUPLE_TARGET?