Re: CF 2009-07: initial reviewing assignments

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: CF 2009-07: initial reviewing assignments
Дата
Список pgsql-rrreviewers
On Sat, Jul 18, 2009 at 4:28 PM, Dimitri Fontaine<dfontaine@hi-media.com> wrote:
> Le 18 juil. 09 à 21:20, Dimitri Fontaine a écrit :
>>
>> As I'm waiting on author, I've begun working on the profiler patch
>
> Done, returned with feedback (failure in tests).

OK.

> Ok I won't have time tomorrow to be doing some more reviewing, but on Monday
> I should be able to arrange some time again. So if you (Robert) don't plan
> to fix pg_attribute.h bitrot in the SET DISTINCT patch, I'd be free for you
> to assign me another one.

If you have time take a look at "Parser's hook based on FuncCall".  I
think Tom has commented on this previously so I'm not sure how much
reviewing remains to be done, but maybe you can bring things to a
conclusion somehow.

> Maybe I could even try to fix the bitrot myself, it doesn't look so hard,
> just lots of careful work for anyone who has never done it before...

As far as I can see it's entirely whitespace changes.  I sent an email
to Peter asking him for a status on the other patch, but I don't know
if he'll get back to me.  I will fix it if need be, just trying to
avoid duplicate work.  But, if you'd like to fix it, that would less
work for me, so I'm on board.  :-)

...Robert

В списке pgsql-rrreviewers по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: CF 2009-07: initial reviewing assignments
Сообщение: Re: CF 2009-07: initial reviewing assignments