CommitFest 2009-07 is Now Closed

От Robert Haas
Тема CommitFest 2009-07 is Now Closed
Дата
Re: CommitFest 2009-07 is Now Closed  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
The time is now Wed Jul 15 00:18:00 UTC 2009 and CommitFest 2009-07 is
now closed.  Please submit all new patches at:

http://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/commitfest_view/open

Reviewing assignments will be sent to pgsql-rrreviewers in the next
few hours.  I believe everyone who has volunteered to review is now a
member of that mailing list; if you want to review and don't get a
reviewing assignment by 04:00:00, please email me.  If there are any
stragglers out there who are still interesting in reviewing, it's not
too late to speak up.  There are still more patches than there are
reviewers, and obviously it would be much better if it were the other
way around.

I will be asking the reviewers to please complete their initial review
within 4 days, meaning by end of day on Saturday.  I am sure that not
everyone will be able hit that deadline, but it's good to have
something to aim for, and the more people hit it the better our
chances of getting a lot of good stuff done during this CommitFest.
Once the initial round of reviews is complete, I will reassign all
reviewers who still have bandwidth to new patches; I'm hoping that
we'll eventually be able to get a couple of people helping with each
of the big ones, but that won't be the case to start out, because I
think it's important to make sure that everyone gets at least some
feedback.

...Robert