Re: [sysadmins] List moderation - need a break!

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: [sysadmins] List moderation - need a break!
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 4:14 PM, Marc G. Fournier<scrappy@hub.org> wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Jun 2009, Dave Page wrote:
>

>> Yes - that was what I thought everyone agreed. Otherwise, I just end
>> up having to approve potentially dozens of messages if a thread
>> crosses over from somewhere else.
>
> Done:
>
> configset pgsql-www restrict_post <<ENDAAB
> GLOBAL:
> ENDAAB

Forgive me for asking, but is this also set up this way for
pgsql-hackers and pgsql-bugs?  Threads are frequently cross-posted
between the two, and ISTM I've had problems with stalled posts to
-bugs in the not-too-distant past.

...Robert

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [sysadmins] List moderation - need a break!
Сообщение: Re: [sysadmins] List moderation - need a break!