Re: ALTER TABLE ... ALTER COLUMN ... SET DISTINCT

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: ALTER TABLE ... ALTER COLUMN ... SET DISTINCT
Дата
Re: ALTER TABLE ... ALTER COLUMN ... SET DISTINCT  (Dimitri Fontaine <dfontaine@hi-media.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 11:15 AM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> So based on this comment and Stephen's remarks, I'm going to assume
> that I'm succumbing to a fit of unjustified paranoia and re-implement
> as you suggest.

OK, new version of patch, this time with the weird scaling removed and
the datatype changed to float4.

I have not changed the minimum value for remoteVersion in pg_dump.c,
as that would make the patch not able to be tested now.  So that line
and the comment two lines following will need to be updated prior to
application.  Also requires catversion bump.

...Robert

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: windows doesn't notice backend death
Сообщение: Re: windows doesn't notice backend death