Re: graph representation of data structures in optimizer

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: graph representation of data structures in optimizer
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 10:22 AM, Adriano Lange <adriano@c3sl.ufpr.br> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm interested in data representation and debug of optimizer routines. Thus,
> I've changed the debug functions of allpaths.c to make a graphviz-like
> output of RelOptInfo structure.
>
> Any idea about this?
> Is there some project or improvement like this?

That is pretty cool.

It would help a lot to label the baserels with their names.

You might also want to move the RestrictInfo out of line so that it's
easier to see where the inner and outer joinpath arrows are going.

It would be really sweet if there were some compact way to see the pathkeys.

...Robert