Re: New to_timestamp implementation is pretty strict

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: New to_timestamp implementation is pretty strict
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Another point here is that we have always accepted single digits in dates:

portal=> select '2008-11-1'::date;   date
------------2008-11-01
(1 row)

portal=> select '2008-1-11'::date;   date
------------2008-01-11
(1 row)

If we're going to handle dates and timestamps inconsistently, there
should be a good reason for it.

...Robert