Re: Synchronous replication patch v2

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Synchronous replication patch v2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> This is the whole patch of Synch Rep against head. This also contain
> "Infrastructure changes for recover" patch by Simon because I'd like to
> make walreceiver work in consistent recovery mode.

Given that both this patch and Simon's hot standby patches need this
infrastructure, it seems like it would be awfully good if we could get
that piece into final form and committed.  Tom Lane and Heikki both
reviewed this for the September commitfest and even into October, but
then, at least as I understand it, the reviewing train kind of ran out
of steam.  I'm not sure what the best way forward is.  Do we need to
assign a new reviewer, or do either of Tom and Heikki feel like
picking it up again?

...Robert