Re: array_agg and array_accum (patch)

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: array_agg and array_accum (patch)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
It looks to me like section 34.10 of the docs might benefit from some
sort of update in light of this patch, since the builtin array_agg now
does the same thing as the proposed user-defined array_accum, only
better.  Presumably we should either pick a different example, or add
a note that a builtin is available that does the same thing more
efficiently.

...Robert