Re: Short CVS question

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Short CVS question
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
In general, this is pretty hard to do in CVS - you basically have to
look for other commits with the same time stamp and log message, and I
don't think the tool provides any real support for that.

In the case of pgsql, you might want to look at the commit message and
then google the pgsql-committters mailing list archives...  for
example I just found where my TRUNCATE patch was applied by googling
this:

site:archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-committers/ truncate

Note that sometimes one commit generates multiple messages in the
archives, and other times not, so you may want to look at the date or

...Robert