Re: psql Feature request \set query

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: psql Feature request \set query
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> True enough, but a car doesn't roll without at least four wheels.

True, but I'm not sure why we'd need three other wheels to make this
feature roll, or what those three wheels would be.  Personally, I
would never write a complicated script in psql rather than perl, but I
can imagine using this interactively instead of cutting and pasting as
I presently do.

...Robert

Сообщение: Re: psql Feature request \set query
Сообщение: Re: psql Feature request \set query