Re: 8.3 .4 + Vista + MingW + initdb = ACCESS_DENIED

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: 8.3 .4 + Vista + MingW + initdb = ACCESS_DENIED
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Obviously that wasn't the intent of the above, but I guess it is the net
> effect.  Either way, I don't think it's a huge problem, it just means that
> PG may not be able to restart for a few seconds until the OS has time to
> clean-up the locks.

Seconds?

Try "log off and log on again, and if that doesn't do it, then come
back in 10 minutes, and if that doesn't work, then reboot".

Maybe I'm just throwing fuel on the fire unnecessarily, but I've had a
lot of bad experiences with Windows thinking things are in use when
they really aren't.

...Robert