Re: Looking for technical references on how to set upPostGIS/PostgreSQL for serving MapInfo Desktop application users

От Iuri Sampaio
Тема Re: Looking for technical references on how to set upPostGIS/PostgreSQL for serving MapInfo Desktop application users
Дата
Ответ на Looking for technical references on how to set up PostGIS/PostgreSQLfor serving MapInfo Desktop application users  (Shaozhong SHI <shishaozhong@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-sql
Look for tutorials of Qgis.

Best wishes,
Iuri

On Sep 12, 2019, at 09:09, Shaozhong SHI <shishaozhong@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear All,

I am looking for technical references on how to set up PostGIS/PostgreSQL for serving MapInfo Desktop application users.

Can anyone help?

Regards,

Shao

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: