Re: Review: UNNEST (and other functions) WITH ORDINALITY

От Andrew Gierth
Тема Re: Review: UNNEST (and other functions) WITH ORDINALITY
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane said:
> If you yourself are still finding bugs in the code as of this afternoon,
> onlookers could be forgiven for doubting that the code is quite as
> readable or ready to commit as all that.

Right, and we all know that all code is perfect when committed. sheesh.

(This is actually the first time in six months that I've had occasion
to look at that part of the code; that's how long it's been sitting in
the queue.  And yes, it was one of my bits, not David's.  Maybe I
should have left the bug in to see how long it took you to spot it?)

What I'm very notably not seeing from you is any substantive feedback.
You've repeatedly described this patch as broken on the basis of
nothing more than garbled hearsay while loudly proclaiming not to have
actually looked at it; I find this both incomprehensible and insulting.
If you have legitimate technical concerns then let's hear them, now.

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)