ERROR: operator does not exist: date ~~ unknown

От Rohit Suman
Тема ERROR: operator does not exist: date ~~ unknown
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi

I've a table bins in which I've a column named "Date In"  which stores values of "Date" type. I've postgresql 8.3.5

Now when I execute query " select * from bins where "Date In" like '%'; " I get the folowing error :

SQL error:

ERROR:  operator does not exist: date ~~ unknown
LINE 1: select * from bins where "Date In" like '%';
^
HINT: No operator matches the given name and argument type(s). You might need to add explicit type casts.

In statement:
select * from bins where "Date In" like '%';
Please help...I'm stuck for like 3-4 hours now on this X_X

Rohit

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: