Re: cache lookup of relation 165058647 failed

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: cache lookup of relation 165058647 failed
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Juris Krumins <juriskr@komin.lv> writes:
> So bacicaly we have only 4 places, which cane generate errors like that,
> and all this places refer to HeapTupleIsValid function.

Hmm.  What's even more interesting is that none of them are in places
that I would expect to be called during a CREATE TABLE AS operation.
Can you dig into it a bit more and find out which one is failing?
A stack trace back from the error would be useful too.