Re: Request to share information regarding postgresql pg_xlog file.

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: Request to share information regarding postgresql pg_xlog file.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 9/15/2016 12:53 AM, John R Pierce wrote:

ok, those RPM's were built and packaged by Redhat, I believe.   If you have a RHEL support contract, you should be able to get help from them.  If you don't, you really shouldn't be running RHEL as there's no updates available without one.

wait, the RHEL supplied RPMs have .el5. in the name.  like...

postgresql-8.1.23-10.el5_10.x86_64.rpm

(from the CentOS 5.11 repository)

so, I'm not sure /where/ your RPMs came from.

Сообщение: Re: Request to share information regarding postgresql pg_xlog file.
Сообщение: Re: Request to share information regarding postgresql pg_xlog file.