Re: [GENERAL] capturing and storing query statement with

От Larry Rosenman
Тема Re: [GENERAL] capturing and storing query statement with
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

--On Tuesday, June 24, 2003 14:07:23 -0700 Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com>
wrote:

> (moving to HACKERS)
>
> Mike Mascari wrote:
>> Joe Conway wrote:
>>> I think this shows how to do what you want:
>>> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-sql/2003-05/msg00301.php
>>
>> Maybe debug_query_string should be mapped into a variable like
>> CURRENT_USER? Perhaps something like CURRENT_QUERY?
>>

> I was thinking something similar. This exact question has come up at
> least three times in the last three months. I doubt we'd want a special
> keyword like CURRENT_QUERY, but maybe current_query()?
>
> Comments?
I was thinking the same thing.  Currently I use the contrib/dblink supplied
function, but a firstclass, in the default install, version would be nice.

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Two weeks to feature freeze
От: Andreas Pflug
Сообщение: Re: pg_get_triggerdef in pg_dump