Re: UPDATE becomes mired / win32

От Steve Peterson
Тема Re: UPDATE becomes mired / win32
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Both commands seem to be saturating the disk.  There's nothing else
running in the database, and all of the locks have 't' in the granted
column, which I'm assuming means they're not blocked.

According to the statistics, the original table has 889 mb and
indexes of 911mb, whereas the copy has 1021 mb and no space for indexes.

Steve