Re: How to move pg_xlog to another drive on

От K C Lau
Тема Re: How to move pg_xlog to another drive on
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
You can also use the freeware junction utility from
http://www.sysinternals.com as we do on Win 2K, XP and 2003.

After installing it, shutdown pg, move pg_xlog to another drive, create
junction as pg_xlog to point to new directory, then restart pg.

Cheers,
KC.