Re: Problem with PGStatement.getLastOID()

От ListMan
Тема Re: Problem with PGStatement.getLastOID()
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
At 03:31 2.12.2003, Oliver Jowett wrote:
>Unfortunately I can't see a simple way of avoiding this problem short of
>turning off connection pooling or modifying the pooling code itself (the
>latter could probably be done generically by making the proxy implement all
>interfaces present on the underlying object).

Only thing strange with this is that this works perfectly with older
drivers. I would perfectly understand this if this wouldn't work at all and
would just conclude that pg extensions can't be used with tomcat under
connection pooling... ;)

>I don't know why it works on your production system though; is there any
>difference in JVM or Tomcat version on the two systems that might affect how
>the pooling code behaves?

No. Running all instances on testing purposes on
NetBeans/tomcat4.0.6/JDK1.4_02 and on the _same computer_.

Just to make sure, I just ran on standalone Tomcat 4.1.29 (same JVM) with
different method of initializing the connection pool. Exactly same results.

pg73jdbc.jar works against pgsql73 and devpgjdbc3.jar against pgsql74 does
not, on exactly same platform, code and software. (only difference still is
that pgsql itself is running on 2 different machines with different os'es
but both have been confirmed to be working ok on their own)

B Rgds,
JariP

Сообщение: Re: Problem with PGStatement.getLastOID()
Сообщение: Re: Problem with PGStatement.getLastOID()