Re: Problem with PGStatement.getLastOID()

От ListMan
Тема Re: Problem with PGStatement.getLastOID()
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
At 02:38 2.12.2003, you wrote:
>Can you print stmt.getClass() just before the cast then? (usually you'll get
>the concrete class name in the exception, not sure why it's not there in
>this case).

Well, "System.out.println("stmt.class: " + stmt.getClass());" just before
the cast produced:
stmt.class: class $Proxy1

>Doesn't matter how many JVMs are involved, you can get classloader-related
>casting problems in a single JVM as soon as you have >1 classloader
>involved. The safest thing to do is make sure that there are no copies of
>PGStatement.class anywhere outside the postgresql driver jar (I'm guessing
>that Tomcat includes the driver in a parent classloader of the app? If not
>you may need to shift that class up to a common parent of the driver and
>app..)

Shouldn't be possible as jdbc drivers are loaded with the web application.
ONLY instance of the .jar file is in web applications lib directory and
just to make sure I did do a full search for jdbc drivers and all files
named PGStatement.class. Didn't find any besides the jar file in the lib
directory. Tomcat does not include any drivers for postgres. (just to make
sure I even looked inside some of the jar packages they have some db
related stuff in)

B Rgds,
JariP

Сообщение: Re: Problem with PGStatement.getLastOID()
Сообщение: Re: Problem with PGStatement.getLastOID()