Re: Problem with PGStatement.getLastOID()

От ListMan
Тема Re: Problem with PGStatement.getLastOID()
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
At 01:37 2.12.2003, Dave Cramer wrote:
>Have to agree with Oliver, this is some weird classpath issue, ie
>building with one library, running with another?

That's what I suspected at first also.

That is why I removed all instances of any jdbc drivers between tests and
downloaded fresh into webapp/web-inf/lib directory.

Must be something related to the way we've implemented connection pooling
(see my reply to Oliver) or indeed a bug with jdbc. (I'm not expecting a
bug, but it is a possibility among others)

B Rgds,
JariP

Сообщение: Re: Problem with PGStatement.getLastOID()
Сообщение: Re: Problem with PGStatement.getLastOID()