Re: three small improvements for "Composite Types" page

От Anton Voloshin
Тема Re: three small improvements for "Composite Types" page
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On 12/04/2024 23:44, David G. Johnston wrote:
> I'd much prefer to leave "different kind" alone and turn the immediately
> following, first-on-the-page, instance of CREATE TYPE into a link.

Good, I'm fine with that too.

>   2. make first mention of CREATE TABLE a link
> [...] > I'm not all that convinced of that particular usefulness but also don't
> see it hurting either.

Thanks. I do think it's useful when one reads this page separately (not
as a part of sequential read-through).

>     3. Simplify CREATE TABLE example to make it self-sufficient
> [...]
> Agreed.

Thanks. I've updated the patches correspondingly.

--
Anton Voloshin
Postgres Professional, The Russian Postgres Company