Re: Missing llvm_leave_fatal_on_oom() call

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: Missing llvm_leave_fatal_on_oom() call
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 04/07/2023 19:33, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
>> On 21 Feb 2023, at 15:50, Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka@iki.fi> wrote:
>>
>> llvm_release_context() calls llvm_enter_fatal_on_oom(), but it never calls llvm_leave_fatal_on_oom(). Isn't that a
clearleak?

> Not sure how much of a leak it is since IIUC LLVM just stores a function
> pointer to our error handler, but I can't see a reason not clean it up here.
> The attached fix LGTM and passes make check with jit_above_cost set to zero.

Pushed to all live branches, thanks for the review!

--
Heikki Linnakangas
Neon (https://neon.tech)

От: Tomas Vondra
Сообщение: Re: brininsert optimization opportunity
От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: doc: improve the restriction description of using indexes on REPLICA IDENTITY FULL table.