PostgreSQL installation issue

От Jain, Abhishek
Тема PostgreSQL installation issue
Дата
Список pgsql-novice

Hi Team,

I have been struggling to install PostgreSQL on my system as I’m getting the following error:

I have cross checked, the environmental variable ‘COMPSEC’ does not contain any semi colon at the end of the path.

Nothing seems to work for me, please assist as this is required urgently.

Thanks

Abhishek Jain
Mercer | 5th - 9th Floors, Building No. 14A, Sector-24 & 25, DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon - 122002, Haryana, India
+91 124 477 2156 | Mobile +91 9891968728 | abhishek.jain2@mercer.com
www.mercer.com | Mercer India Private Limited

This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential or legally privileged.
If you received this message in error or are not the intended recipient,
you should destroy the email message and any attachments or copies, and
you are prohibited from retaining, distributing, disclosing or using any
information contained herein. Please inform us of the erroneous delivery
by return e-mail. Thank you for your co-operation.
Mercer India Private Limited, 6th Floor, Building 14A,
DLF Cyber City Developers Limited, SEZ, Sector 24 & 25,
DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon, Haryana , India-122002.
Вложения