Re: pgsql: Introduce a bump memory allocator

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: pgsql: Introduce a bump memory allocator
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On 07.04.24 14:03, David Rowley wrote:
> Introduce a bump memory allocator

This patch introduces in bump.c the macro BumpBlockIsValid(), but it's
not used anywhere.  Can we remove it?

(If we don't remove it, I suggest to make it an inline function, so it's
easier to tell what it's supposed to be called with.  Especially with
the BumpIsValid() nearby, it can be a bit confusing.)