FATAL: database "dspace" does not exist"

От Christo Romberg
Тема FATAL: database "dspace" does not exist"
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi!

I have some problems with PostgreSQL v8.1.3.
My system is Windows XP Professional Edition.

An error occur when I try to connect to the database "dspace" that I've made.
It claims that the db does not exist, though it does.

Another error occur when try to create a new database. Then error messages says
that the password is incorrect, though it was correct given by me.

Appreciate the effort!

Best Regards,
Christo