Re: Different releases in the same server

От marco.ptz@tiscali.it
Тема Re: Different releases in the same server
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Christoph,

thank you very much for your time.
We know the 2 releases are old, unfortunately we cannot change requirement,
we got this server under our management 3 weeks ago, and customer asked to upgrade urgently to 12.
It's a governement agency, and the limit is due to certification matrix with application running
against the database.

We totaly agree with you about to switch to a new VM built from scratch, but probabiy this wont be possible,
so we need to understand in deep what we could face in the migration step having this server and (we hope) a clone to test on.

thanks again
regards
Marco