Re: [GENERAL] Changing collate & ctype for an existing database

От rihad
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Changing collate & ctype for an existing database
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 07/11/2017 12:45 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
> rihad <rihad@mail.ru> writes:
>> On 07/10/2017 11:07 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
>>> ... which that isn't.  I'd suggest checking for indexes that might need
>>> to be rebuilt with this query borrowed from the regression tests:
>> I ran the query on our production database. Zero results.
> Really?  You have no indexes on textual columns?  That seems surprising.
Oops, of course we do, around 10-15 per db. I was initially connected to
the postgres database when I ran the query, I thought the query you gave
me was global by looking at it.

So, deciding NOT to reindex all of them risks the corruption of their
relevant tables?
It could be easier to simply drop and restore the db, albeit with some
downtime.
Thank you so much for you help.

От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] pg_start/stop_backup non-exclusive scripts to snapshot
От: Alexander Farber
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] How to handle simultaneous FOR-IN UPDATE-RETURNING loops?